Administrative Assistant to Division Managers
To elevate the esports industry through guidance, exposure, and style.Job Description
Esportz has an immediate opening for an Assistant to support the Division Managers of Esportz Pro and Esportz Network.This position requires a strong collaborative leader that is flexible and service driven. This position provides a wide range of administrative and technical functions to the department.
You will need to be able to work amongst the different branches of Esportz Entertainment Corp. If you possess the capabilities to work well with others, in different fields, be able to delegate and think outside the box to address any obstacle, then you’ll be a definite success in this position. This is a highly responsible supervisory role that involves assisting the divisions of esports and helping with plan and direct projects and supporting operations.
- Manage heavy calendar, organize extensive travel, handle phones, prep for meetings, as well as organize and update department documents.
- Liaise directly with various levels of executives, partners and vendors across the interactive and digital space. Coordinate meetings and events across various facets of the interactive space (developers, leagues, teams, publishers, etc.)
- This opportunity provides an excellent learning experience for an individual with a strong interest in gaming, esports, VR and digital strategy.
- Build and update decks for internal research and external partners.
Qualifications and Experience
- Minimum of 3 years’ experience in an administrative support role
- Working knowledge of global game developers, esports, the interactive entertainment landscape, AR/VR developers & associated publishers and platforms
- In-depth working knowledge & experience with the global conferences associated with gaming, interactive entertainment.
- Candidate should be able to prioritize, have a thick skin, be detail-oriented and multi-task well under pressure in a fast-paced environment
- Must be able to meet tight deadlines and capable of working with confidential information
- Possess excellent computer skills (Microsoft Office Suite, Adobe Acrobat, Google Docs, Windows & iOS)
- Excellent communication skills
- College degree is preferred
- 5+ years’ experience in games, entertainment, sports, or related industry, including roles in esports program management experience
- Experience working on live events, tournaments, and/or live broadcasts.
- Proven experience working for or with professional esports organizations.
How to apply
Please submit a few details about yourself, making sure you include specifics about:
- Your resume/CV and cover letter
- Link to your online portfolio
- Where you are located
- Any and all esports experience